Come experience down to earth, great Family Fun, Food, Fireworks and Fabulous entertainment!
Here is a summary of our 2012 children’s line up.
- FREE face painting and balloon animals
- FREE crafts, including pottery, beading and coloring hats
- FREE Bubble Tower
- CHILDRENS RIDES at a small cost
- ENTERTAINMENT on the Kids’ Stage on the SouthWest Lawn of the Stadium
North Central Lawn – Food Vendors, Beer Garden and Live Music
Food Vendors – About any kind of festival food you might be craving! There will be BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Funnel Cakes, Mexican Food, and much, much, more.
Our “World Famous” Beer Garden – Staffed by volunteers from the Kiwanis Club of Belmar, still pouring Coors & Blue Moon draft beer. We have even imported a young German fraulien to help again for the second year in a row! So don’t forget to yell a quick “auf wiedersehen” to Cathrin. We also serve Mikes Hard Lemonade and Bottled Water.
5:15pm – Ricky and the Radios – hot sounds from the ’50’s through today
6:70pm – Cruisin’ Cats – Cruisin’ Radio 950AM/103.1FM house band featuring one of Denver’s favorite DJ, Randy Jay singing oldies like you remember them!
We can satisfy your hunger and thirst with a wide assortment of food and drink.
North West Lawn – Information Center & Exhibitors
- Vistor Information Center
- Business Exhibitors
- Arts & Crafts Exhibitors
- Non Profit Organizations
- Gold Pan Mining – with the Ol’ Geezer
- Cruisin Oldies 950fm Oldies Radio Station – Come Meet the Crew
- Duggan Delany – the Juggling Wonder
Enjoy a variety of local businesses, cultural, non-profit, and arts & crafts exhibitors showing off thier wares.
North East “Shot Put” Area – Military & History Exhibits
- Active Duty Soldiers – Meet the men and women who are actively serving in the Guard and take the opportunity to thank them in person! We are expecting some of Colorado’s own “Green Berets” from the 5th Battalion, 19th Special Forces Group in addition to other active service men and women.
- Military Hardware Exhibits – To provide our guests and up close and personal look at some of the stuff that keeps our military on the leading edge of war fighting: Humvee’s, Vehicles, Signal Communications Gear.
- Modern Weapons Systems – We hope to have some of the things in today’s warfare arsenal. Would you like to walk up and touch a tank? How about a howitzer? Want to hold and learn about some of the individual weapons our soldiers deploy?
- Historical Military Exhibits – We have invited various historical military “living history” participants who will also have their own historical military displays, exhibits, weapons and hardware
South West Lawn – Childrens Art Experience
- Crafts & Art Projects
- Make-a-Bracelet Desert Gems
- Face Painting
- Caricature Artist
- Balloon Artists
- Learn to Build with Home Depot
- Make Your Own Pottery
South West Lawn – Kids Stage
- 3:00pm Lakewood Cheerleading
- 3:30pm Studio 21 Dance
- 4:00pm 5280 Karate
- 4:30pm Green Mountains Poms
- 5:00pm Z Ulitmate Karate
- 5:30pm Soulfully Driven Dance
- 6:00pm Step In Style
- 6:30pm State of the Art Dance Troupe
- 7:00pm T.I.G.A.R Gymnastics
- 7:30pm Jon Glare Band
South Sidewalk – FREE Make Your Own Pottery Experience
South East Lawn – Kids Inflatable Rides & Games
3:00pm – 8:00pm There is a nominal charge for the rides and games
5:30pm to 6:30pm and 7:00pm to 8:00pm -Deborah Hill and the Sugardaddies
Deborah Hill is considered by many to be the best female vocalist in Colorado. She has a soaring powerhouse of a voice that can rock the house or sing a quiet ballad with a soulful tenderness that makes your heart ache a little. Deborah has her own elegant style and mixes it with a vibrant energy that is unforgettable.
The Wendy Woo Band
9:30pm FIREWORKS – Launch South of Stadium